- Effort: 1100 man-hours, ongoing
- Site: www.tet.nl
Theorie Examen Trainer – it’s one of our popular projects developed for Dutch customer. The main idea was to create Car, Scooter and Motorcycle online driving theory course and make it attractive to everyone. According to clients’ goal the project can be named as the approach to the traditional study approach into classroom.
- Technologies and platforms: .NET Framework 1.1,.NET Framework 2.0, Macromedia Flash 8, SCORM 1.2 1.3, DHTML, XML
- Effort: 12 man-months
With the growing popularity of Elearning it turned out that lots of teachers needed to have a high-performance applet to author interactive quizzes. QuizProduction was special software developed for a Danish university. We carried out a big comprehensive project that by far includes implementation of the client's requirements and accomplishment of our ideas.
- Technologies and platforms: Windows Mobile, Android, iOS
- Effort: 8 man-hours
Modern mobile technologies provide easy access to any information in the Internet. This is applicable to the e-Learning process as well. This mobile application was designed to deliver safe and fast access to the Learning management system (LMS) on SharePoint platform and learning materials in it to learners and tutors by means of any mobile device.
- Technologies and platforms: SharePoint, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, MSSQL, WebParts, MSVisualStudio, Sharepoint Designer
- Effort: 500 man-months, ongoing
- Duration: 7 years
After we have created a well-known PHP/MySQL LMS product Belitsoft was challenged with the order to design a sophisticated eLearning software using the Microsoft SharePoint as the development platfrom.
- Effort: 70 man-months, ongoing
- Duration: 5 years
Learning through active collaboration between students and tutors is acknowledged to be more effective than any sort of self-study. This is applicable to distance learning using various tools, like learning management system, for example.
- Technologies and platforms: Flash 10+, JRE1.6+, BlackBoard 9.1, Moodle 2.7
- Effort: 4 man-months
BlackBoard LMS course may include quizzes/tests, web pages, video, audio, SCORM packages, and documents of other types and their combination in a learning path/program. Our converter can process all this data and make the exact copy of course to be added and deployed into Moodle LMS.
- Technologies and platforms: Joomla CMS, Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, WEB2.0, Ajax, FlashMediaServer 3, Ioncube
- Effort: 320 man-months, ongoing
- Duration: 8 years
- Site: www.JoomlaLMS.com
LMS is a combo of powerful e-learning tools. It is a fully functional e-learning system with forward-looking training/testing options (self-assessments) and innovative conferencing applications. It is an entirely new approach to the learning procedure. An approach that allows to cut all travel expenses and other costs to receive an even portion of the teacher's attention and help.