We have a client from Israel who is global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide. We would like to add to our existing QA automation team a few QA manual engineers who will help with QA manual activity and can start QA automation if they have such desire. The project is connected with the software which provides ability to manage and control internet mobile traffic as for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
- Be a key part of the development team of a new product for network congestion.
- Review and shape the system requirements of the system.
- Design test plans and perform them.
- Be a part of the reviewers of the SW architecture of a new product for network congestion.
- Understand the system's operation, capabilities, and limitations.
- Understand customers' deployments and analyze their behavior.
- Be a part of field case investigations and research activities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science computer engineering or a related field
- Work experience: At least 3 years
- Background and knowledge of IP technology, TCP/IP stack
- Good knowledge and technical skills in Linux
- Experience with real-time systems.
- Highly motivated and great collaboration capabilities.
- Conversational level of English
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Good to know:
- Working experience with traffic generators such as Spirent Test Center, Jmeter or Similar
- Working experience with scripting language programming – Python / Java / Bash
- Working experience in using test tools, writing test plans and tests automation
- Experience in testing systems for cellular networks
- English courses
- Sport compensation
- Psychologist compensation
- Discount program
- Corporate events and team building
- Corporate library
- Remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- Activities in the office- kicker, table tennis, PlayStation, music room
- LTEPP (Long Term Employee Partnership Program)