We have a project which is related to a global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide. The project is connected with the software which provides the ability to manage and control internet mobile traffic as for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users. We are looking for an Experienced Protocols Researcher who will work in our DPI team.
- Research and development of identification/detection signatures/algorithms for encrypted internet traffic
- Research and analysis of L4 – L7 protocols/applications
- Develop automation scripts to aid in research and analysis tasks
- Research new DPI technologies and adopt suitable best practices to identify encrypted traffic
- Conduct analysis and research of IoT and mobile traffic patterns, malware heuristics rules, and application signatures.
What we are looking for:
- M.Sc. or excellent B.Sc. degree in Telecommunications, Cybersecurity, Statistics, Math, Physics or related fields
- A motivated and creative problem solver, self-learning & results-oriented
- Understanding of network architecture and protocols (e.g. SSL, HTTP, SSH, VOIP, DNS, VPNs, NAT)
- Experience with Python (Numpy, Pandas)/ Java
- Familiarity with relevant cybersecurity domains
- Familiarity with IOT protocols
- Health Insurance
- English courses
- Sports compensation
- Psychologist compensation
- Discount program
- Corporate events and team building
- Corporate Library
- Remote work options
- Flexible work schedule
- Office activities - kicker, table tennis, PlayStation, music room
- LTEPP (Long Term Employee Partner Program).