Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is business management software that integrates all the data on business processes and resources (product planning, manufacturing, purchasing, delivery, marketing, sales, finance, human resources etc.) and can be used by large, medium, and small businesses. In addition, nowadays each ERP system should be created according to the specific requirements and needs of the individual enterprise. As a rule, small and medium businesses acquire lightweight ERP applications that have a specific set of functions (features) to meet the needs of a certain business vertical. The creation of powerful custom ERP software that covers all the business processes and roles of a large enterprise requires a dedicated team of experienced developers and analytics.
The most popular ERP modules are:
- Financials and Accounting;
- Marketing and Sales;
- Human Resources;
- Customer Relationship Management;
- Supply Chain Management;
- Business Intelligence;
Hire ERP Developers
Our company offers you an ERP development team of industry and product experts that includes experienced ERP developers, QA-engineers, project managers, business analysts, and IT consultants. When we just start our collaboration, our business analysts hold meetings with the non-technical or technical staff of your organization to clearly understand your business processes and requirements to a software product, analyze complex company information and then prepare detailed documentation on project implementation. Afterwards, our well-versed ERP developers create an ERP system according to the needs of your organization, resolve functionality issues, work on databases, test software, hold technical meetings, and provide constant communication.
Advantages of Custom ERP Development
- Improved quality and efficiency of business operations;
- Fast and error-free decision-making due to business processes automation and optimization;
- High protection of key and sensitive data due to multiple security systems and authorization;
- High data visibility and availability from anywhere and anytime;
- Significant time savings due to fast data flows;
- All business data centralization and its collaboration.
Our ERP Development Process
- Preparation for implementation; The first stage of our development process includes consulting, identification of project scope, number of modules needed etc. We start with understanding and deep analysis of your organization’s strategy and existing business processes and then offer you an ERP solution based on your specific needs and requirements.
- Configuration; We continue with designing your ERP system. As a rule, we use two-tier development approach – we create ERP software that has two levels: corporate and subsidiary (department) levels. In this way, each department remains independent, concentrating on its core business operations, but at the same time all of them are integrated in one common system.
- Customization (optional). We offer such configuration options that incorporate your business rules and practices to deliver the most suitable ERP feature set. By customizing your ERP software, you don’t lose your competitive advantage as opposed to the organizations that use standard ERP functionality.
- Extensions, Data Migration etc.
- User Training;
Our Custom ERP Solutions
Belitsoft delivers comprehensive ERP software solutions for businesses of any type and size.
- ERP System (cloud, mobile, desktop);
- Supply Chain Management Software;
- CRM Software;
- Business Applications;
- Human Resources Software;
- Governmental Resource Planning Software;
- Manufacturing Software;
- Enterprise Appliance Transaction Modules;
- Inventory Management Software;
- Custom-integration Solutions;
Belitsoft incorporates all best practices and modern principles to build and deliver rich in functions and high-performance ERP systems that cover most important business processes and operations of your organization. Our mobile, desktop, and cloud ERP software possesses a number of the following characteristics:
- Suitable for any specific business or industry: Manufacturing; Service Industry; Wholesale Distribution; Retail; Transportation and Logistics; Healthcare; Consulting; Finance; Education; Government; Media and Entertainment;
- Suitable for small and midsized businesses and large enterprises.
- Covers core business processes;
- Has a modular nature;
- High-speed and flexible;
- Functions in real time;
- Integrates all databases;
- Can be easily updated or replaced.