We follow the best practices for setting up a successful dedicated software development team in Belarus for our clients from US, UK, Europe, and Israel. Our transparent business model helps you to choose the value for money programmers and be sure that you will not overpay! With our dedicated developers, it's possible to cut budget starting from 40% and more. Our top dedicated developers do their best to help you succeed.
The wide variety of customers we work with requires Belitsoft to maintain an equally diverse pool of highly qualified employees. Customer-oriented mobile apps, health records systems, ERPs - our specialists have the tools for the job you need done.
Benefits you get with our dedicated development team
How to set up and manage a dedicated team
The work starts from gathering your requirements, which means researching and documenting the project's exact details. They usually include a project description, the required tech skills, a preferable team size, preferences for organizing and managing a workflow, etc.
According to your requirements, our recruiting specialists look for candidates both within the company pool and on the job market. HR managers together with our Senior Technical and Management staff select candidates that fit your project best. You can Skype/phone interview team members and decide whom to hire from the best available professionals. The trial period is provided for any new developer.
It’s necessary to guide new team members through all the working processes for the first time. It’s recommended to use tools to keep track of the team’s activity, like Jira, Trello, Taskworld, Worksection, Fusioo, etc.
Regular communication leads to faster and more business-relevant results. During regularly scheduled meetings, you can verify what the team managed to do and what they plan for the next few days. Or what problems they’ve faced. If you are from the USA, we agree on overlapping hours when you can communicate with developers using email, Skype, phone, online conference, etc.
Our dedicated developers will report directly to you. They will use the project management tools you prefer, or we can provide access to our own tools. This gives you 100% transparency in development processes i.e. no unnecessary people in your project, and an understanding of every person's effectiveness. Also, giving your feedback regularly guides the team in the correct direction.
Now you have a team of specialists working full-time on your project under your management. You assess the first results and give your feedback. Customers who hire our dedicated teams achieve their goals, release great products, and leave us positive reviews (4,9/5 according to Clutch and in-house client surveys).
Our dedicated team
- Front-end engineer codes and tests the components and functionality of the user interface.
- Back-end engineer creates the inner part and the background elements.
- DevOp coordinates the development, operations, and testing processes working with the development and IT operations teams.
- UX/UI designer makes the user interface intuitive, responsive, and easy-to-use.
QA engineer guarantees the best quality and bug-free functioning of the end product.
- Project manager mitigates risks, plans, tracks, and optimizes the development process.
- Business analyst assesses processes, determines requirements, makes reports, and offers suggestions to CEOs and other stakeholders.
- Account Manager grows the client's business by digging into clients' goals and helping to achieve them.
Cooperation models comparison
We suggest different cooperation models so that you could choose the one that best fits your project.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is hiring a dedicated team more cost-effective than internal software development?
Statistics say that businesses save up to 70% by working with a dedicated team. Remote teams don’t require as many resources as the in-house staff. You save on hiring new personnel and setting up the project. Also, you cut costs of team management, but still keep the project under control.
2. For what project is the dedicated team the best fit?
The dedicated development team is your go-to solution in the following cases:
- Large projects with changing scope;
- The launch of a new product;
- Entering new domains and markets;
- Long-term projects with updates;
- Projects with a constant sizable workflow;
- Startups that scale fast.
3. What to consider before hiring an outsourcing dedicated development team?
Evaluate a vendor. Check reviews from previous clients of an outsourcing vendor. For that, use Google search or B2B portals like Clutch. Also, check the vendor’s website to analyze the offer. What experience they have, what projects they’ve launched, expertise in your domain, etc.
4. What is the policy to protect my internal information and intellectual rights?
The standard set of documents to manage the legal aspects of cooperation includes:
- Master Services Agreement (MSA) to specify the terms of the cooperation, including the intellectual rights, payment terms, dispute resolution, product warranties, and liabilities.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to protect your sensitive internal information and define what the penalty for its disclosure would be.
- Statement of Work (SOW) to define the terms of the project (deliverables, timeline, costs, and special requirements).