E-Learning Development Services
Since the year 2004, Belitsoft e-learning software development company has been offering e-Learning services in the USA, the UK, Israel and Europe. We are featured among the top e-learning companies in Europe. Our team of skilled eLearning developers has a high level of expertise with a wide range of custom eLearning solutions and e-Learning development software. If you are looking for a vendor you can trust, an eLearning vendor who will provide assistance, don’t look any further! Let us take your vision and make it a reality!
- Elearning developers;
- Custom eLearning course development;
- Corporate e-learning development
- ELearning application development;
- E-learning website development;
- eLearning platform development;
- Elearning portal development;
- E-learning web development;
- eLearning design and development;
- Learning management system development;
- Custom e-learning content development
- Elearning quality assurance;
E-learning market size is was valued over USD 165 billion in 2015 and is likely to grow at over 5% from 2016 to 2023, exceeding USD 240 billion. Did you get stuck while making your e-Learning project a steady income source? As we are trying to gain the status of the best elearning provider, we will help you to create outstanding custom learning solutions, grow your business and build lasting assets.
WHY BELITSOFT custom e-learning development company
- Highly professional e-learning developers. Whether you need to launch SCORM, AICC or IMS compliant online learning, corporate training or a profit-making courses business, our team of experienced e-Learning and LMS developers will help you accomplish the goals fast and at minimal expenses.
- Low custom eLearning development costs. E-learning projects outsourcing to Eastern Europe has its advantages! By hiring our remote elearning developer you cut the labor costs while keeping the focus on primary business processes and needs. Custom e-Learning courses and adaptive learning systems we design are developed with the learner engagement techniques, your budget, and the timeframe in mind.
- E-learning development experience. 10+ years’ expertise, distance learning software development and market knowledge, and resources available are our competitive advantages over other education software development companies, which help us in building powerful learning management systems, customized eLearning solutions and corporate training software relevant to modern learners’ needs and constantly changing e-Learning environment.
- Custom eLearning development process. Together we set the e-Learning project goals corresponding with your business objectives, analyze your current e-Learning processes, measure their effectiveness and elaborate an outstanding strategy on how to be an exceptional e-Learning courses provider. The custom e-learning design is being worked out all the way through, applying the best practices and tips. You are involved in the whole process of custom e-Learning programming. We discuss the script, graphics, voiceover and the scope of custom e-learning work. We provide you with the storyboard that includes all of the visual elements (course elements, interactive activities, and simulations) to be used in course pages, interactivities and simulations and provide you with the course’s “look and feel” before it is created. This ensures we build it right from the beginning. We help with the research, mapping out new e-Learning ideas and visions that will help you stay on top of your industry. We have experience in accomplishing custom e-learning design and development software projects for a number of educational institutions, nonprofit organizations and publishing houses, offering teaching and training to lots of learners worldwide.
- E-learning content development services. Do you feel that your current eLearning solution doesn’t correspond with your constantly evolving business requirements? Would you like to improve the e-learning corporate training effectiveness to keep the employees’ productivity up? Our eLearning content developers is able not only develop new content tailored to your business needs but will convert existing or outdated offline materials into a modern online course. Learners will feel valued and appreciated if they know that the content is specially developed to improve their performance and skills. When it comes to online educational software development, we can turn any training materials into an interactive, engaging and powerful e-Learning solution to use in a self-organized learning space. Text materials can be converted into media files with subscription payments, notifications, and automatic sign-ins, while Pdf, CSV, XLS, SQL data can be turned into dynamic Flash/jQuery-based charts, histograms and graphs.
- LMS consulting, development and implementation. Once the content is approved, it gets transferred to a Learning Management System for the course delivery, tracking, and management. When it comes to course creation, you are free to choose any e-Learning course development software best catering to your company’s needs, including the one you’ve already been using, so you will be able to edit the course afterward. Case-based, problem-based, scenario-based and narrative-based scenarios we use when developing e-courses not only model real-life situations but also help learners apply the gained knowledge to sort out problems when they eventually occur.
- Great eLearning support. BelItSoft's custom elearning services include deploy the project and ensure that the best assistance and support is provided. Rather than just letting you deal with a generic support, we appoint you a personal project manager who stays with you until your custom e-Learning project is finished and brings the desired result. Here at BelItSoft every client, every business is unique for us. No ”one-size-fits-all” approach.
- Adequate security in place to protect your IP. The ownership of intellectual property assets created by our developers, as a part of the work done for hire, as well as patents, copyrights and all the data related to you and your projects, belongs to you. This is reflected in our outsource software development Agreement.