IoT (Internet of Things) is a concept of a system where all its objects are interconnected with each other via the Internet. Leveraging embedded sensors, processors, and different communication means - such as BLE, Wi-Fi, iBeacon, NFC, RFID, etc. - linked devices can collect, relay, and act on the shared data to bring value to consumers and businesses alike.
As an IoT software development company, Belitsoft helps businesses across the globe to bind their processes for smart customer service and improved decision-making. More than 80% of our customers come from the USA, Canada, Europe, the UK, and Israel.
IoT software development services
Involved in practical IoT expertise for more than 5 years, Belitsoft offshore software development company can assist you in developing an IoT project from the ground up, refining an already running app or incorporating your solution into existing infrastructure.
With a great dedicated tech team of full-stack application developers and industry experts, we understand all the specifics of the IoT concept.
We help you pick the technologies that match your requirements and tune the development strategy in line with your unique needs, ensuring the highest quality at the optimal cost.
- Custom IoT application development
- Embedded software programming
- Firmware & API development
- IoT Gateway Development
- IoT consulting services
- IoT data analytics
- Cloud server deployment
- Voice-enabled technology solutions
Since 2014, we’ve been working for businesses - from startups and medium firms to well-established companies - to turn their ideas into MVPs and full-scale IoT systems.
IoT in Transportation and Logistics
Integrate IoT into transportation and logistics software to enhance your fleet management operations by capturing and processing data from multiple sources such as vehicles, cameras, and mobile apps.
Unlock features like real-time vehicle tracking, inventory management, and AI-powered data analytics. All this data will flow seamlessly through a user-friendly dashboard, which automatically flags abnormal patterns for your attention.
Through an open API, seamlessly integrate with other software systems, whether for billing, payroll, or inventory.
We build fleet management systems that meet industry standards, such as Hours of Service regulations, as well as streamline other compliance activities including IFTA reporting and Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
Technologies for IoT development
Belitsoft successfully employs cutting-edge technologies to tackle the challenges associated with IoT implementation and ensure tamper-proof device-to-app communication combined with rich user experience. We have deep knowledge of sensors and wireless communication, data analytics, information security standards as well as extensive expertise in cloud computing, administration, and maintenance.
Wireless, NFC, 4G LTE, Ethernet, GSM Network, Bluetooth
HTTP/HTTPS, TCP, XMPP, UDP, MQTT, CoApp, AllJoyn, RESTFUL
AWS, Windows Azure, IBM Bluemix, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean
Driving forces for IoT
Miniature Boards, Cloud Synс, Sensors, Power Connectivity
RESTful, OAuth Authorization, SOAP services, Thing API
Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux
Stay Calm with No Surprise Expenses
- You get a detailed project plan with costs associated with each feature developed
- Before bidding on a project, we conduct a review to filter out non-essential inquiries that can lead to overestimation
- Weekly reports help you maintain control over the budget
Don’t Stress About Work Not Being Done
- We sign the Statement of Work to specify the budget, deliverables and the schedule
- You see who’s responsible for what tasks in your favorite task management system
- We hold weekly status meetings to provide demos of what’s been achieved to hit the milestones
- Low personnel turnover rate at Belitsoft is below 12% per annum. The risk of losing key people on your projects is low, and thus we keep knowledge in your projects and save your money
Be Confident Your Secrets are Secure
- We guarantee your property protection policy using Master Service Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement, and Employee Confidentiality Contract signed prior to the start of work
- Your legal team is welcome to make any necessary modifications to the documents to ensure they align with your requirements
- We also implement multi-factor authentication and data encryption to add an extra layer of protection to your sensitive information while working with your software
No Need to Explain Twice
- With minimal input from you and without overwhelming you with technical buzzwords, your needs are converted into a project requirements document any engineer can easily understand. This allows you to assign less technical staff to a project on your end, if necessary
- Our communication goes through your preferred video/audio meeting tools like Microsoft Teams and more
Mentally Synced With Your Team
- Commitment to business English proficiency enables the staff of our offshore software development company to collaborate as effectively as native English speakers, saving you time
- We create a hybrid composition with engineers working in tandem with your team members
- Work with individuals who comprehend US and EU business climate and business requirements