SaaS business model is based on recurring revenue, where the customers pay a monthly fee to use the service. Today, the SaaS market is growing quickly and globally, and this trend seems to be long-lasting. According to the IDC 2014-2018 forecast, by 2018, 27.8% of the worldwide enterprise applications market will be SaaS-based, generating $50.8B in revenue up from $22.6B or 16.6% of the market in 2013.
The Way We Build SaaS Applications:
- Statement of Work (SOW). Before the development process, we sign a SOW that defines in details how we will develop your project, shows you budget, duration, Scope and Warranty Periods and much more.
- Software Requirements Specification. We will gather requirements and create a project's specification if it is needed.
- Architecture designing. Creation of core SaaS solution multitenant modular architecture (Application Layer, Database Layer, and Infrastructure Layer), design specifications, and content based on the requirements and your business goals.
- SaaS Application Programming. We pursue Agile-based development that makes our development process more flexible.
- SaaS Testing. Operational, continuous, unit, load, and regression testing approaches, which cover SaaS security, performance, and scalability.
- SaaS API Integration. Third-party API Integration (with legacy systems) and easy-to-deploy Data Integration (with on-premises back-end systems and databases).
- Deployment and Training. We help you navigate through SaaS application adoption to minimize total cost of SaaS product ownership. We also strive to automate a SaaS application as much as possible to minimize the time spent on service assistance.
- SaaS Maintenance and Support. We provide you with 6-month warranty with SLA (Service Level Agreement) on the developed Saas solutions.
- Enhancement. Business environment and requirements are constantly changing. New functionality can be easily added to SaaS applications anytime it is needed and without delay.