OFFSHORE SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
Belitsoft offers top human resources – dedicated teams of developers with 12+ years of experience in offshore software development for companies of different size worldwide. We create a technically savvy and friendly team for your project that helps us to organize effective communications, deliver a high quality product, and finish projects on time.
Offshore programming services at Belitsoft includes:
- Dedicated BA, PM, and Team Leads. We successfully manage small, medium, and large sized projects, following the latest project management practices (tools and methodologies like Agile and Scrum). Our highly skilled Business Analysts will offer the most powerful solution for you. Our Project Managers will provide accurate project planning (deadlines, budget, and scope of work), project implementation, and control and will increase the efficiency of your dedicated team. In addition, our Team Leads are passionate technology experts, who ensure that teams create clean and easily maintainable code, leveraging the newest technologies and applying best programming practices.
OFFSHORE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
- Definition of Offshore Software Development Goal. The SMART approach for setting a clear goal for a project and shared the understanding of project goals.
- Project Scoping. Accurate definition of the scope of the project, project estimates and risk analysis; major functions are defined. Creation of a comprehensive list of tasks and work breakdown structures. Definition of user requirements.
- Setting Up. Placing development environment, network, servers, and other hardware requirements. Setting up processes for various functional areas including HR, Project Management, Collaboration, Development, Testing, and Delivery.
- Systems Development Life Cycle using ITIL, CMM, PMI, and ISO standards.
- Project Management:
- Issue Management (trouble shooting related to cultural differences, communication, technical, or infrastructure problems);
- Communication Management (daily reports, communication strategy and plans, use of feedback methods);
- General Management (ODC Steering Committee, shifting management, teleconferences in odd hours, training within a team);
- HR Management (leave management, retention of staff, payroll, appraisal, knowledge transfer, employee exit);
- Relationship Management (clear definition of roles and responsibilities, quarterly visits, daily and weekly reports, corporate social media platform for tasks clarification and scheduling, document repository);
- Performance Management (defined measures and metrics that communicate value for the business (Six Sigma, CMM, SLA), change control management, frequent demos, and retrospectives);
- Quality Management (due diligence, quality, and productivity analysis).
- Delivery. Product-related (“what” the team is delivering) and delivery-related (“how” the team delivers) goals based on the principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. We transfer the entire team, IP, and process documents to you.
- Testing & Implementation. Automated code review, continuous integration of code, and cover code with automated unit and negative tests. Based on the pre-defined acceptance criteria, our Client conducts the acceptance test. Once acceptance testing is done, we reach the last stage of the project – its implementation at the client side.
- Maintenance & Support. Professional handling of issue life cycle, bug re-work, future feature enhancements.