Outsourcing Software Development Services
At Belitsoft top outsourcing software development company we offer IT outsourcing services based on a professional approach, attention to details, transparency of the development process and ability to control every step of it to our customers. As an experienced application development outsourcing service provider, Belitsoft can assure that software outsourcing is a great way for many businesses to compensate the lack of their internal expertise and limited budget. Working with Belitsoft, you team up top experts ready to outsource your software projects with quality and enthusiasm.
WHY CHOOSE BELITSOFT SOFTWARE OUTSOURCING COMPANY
- Affordable pricing. The сost of outsourcing software development in Belarus is twice cheaper than in the USA;
- Agile outsourcing. Wу combine the advantages of different methodologies (including Agile) in software development to offer a truly flexible approaches.
- No-Compromise Quality. The Quality Management System of Belitsoft covers design, development, testing, and technical maintenance of software and meets the requirements of Din EN ISO 9001:2008. We provide software with the Bug Free Guarantee.
- Adequate security in place to protect your IP. The ownership of intellectual property assets created by our developers, as a part of the work done for hire, as well as patents, copyrights and all the data related to you and your projects, belongs to you. This is reflected in our outsource software development Agreement.
Technologies We Use
Industries We Serve
Why Do Companies Outsource App Development? Advantages of outsourcing software
Companies choose outsourcing to satisfy their IT needs: software development, in-house system administration and maintenance, and others. Outsourcing software development is especially effective in the long-term run.
Labour Costs Reduction
If a new business tasks require specific knowledge that your in-house workers do not possess, you either can train them or turn to find new qualified developers.
Imagine what could have happened if your staff was struggling with both core and non-core duties while trying to update themselves on the latest industry tendencies. It would not only be hard for them to finish current tasks successfully but also to take up new ones.
Outsourced developers are usually much cheaper to hire than in-house specialists:
- no costs on recruitment, training, and personnel retention;
- no need to pay for a social package, insurance, etc;
- these specialists work on their own premises and have their own equipment;
- there is no need to transform the organization (for example, to create an IT department from scratch) and no need to postpone IT plans;
- in Eastern Europe (Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia) or Southeast Asia (Thailand, the Philippines), India - local IT experts’ salary is much lower as compared to those in Western countries.
Valuable Knowledge Exchange
Offshore dedicated teams share tasks with onsite specialists. Your internal people will cooperate with the outsourced dedicated teams. In fact, the right approach may lead to a valuable knowledge exchange between your home specialists and outsourced developers, good both for them and for the whole company. You can delegate internal staff to execute some minor tasks, while outsourcing software development will help you to deal with more serious issues, or vice versa.
Risks of Outsourcing Software Development
Here are some points that might pose a serious threat to the success of outsourcing arrangement and need to be taken into consideration.
- Lack of technical skills, methodologies, and experience of your possible outsourced vendor to fulfill your project effectively.
- Your possible outsourced vendor will not stay in business for the whole duration of your project.
- Misunderstanding and communication gap between outsourced developers and a customer caused by cultural differences, technical reasons, and different time zones.
- Poor understanding of customer’s business by your possible outsourced vendor.
- Very complex legal issues. Offshore outsourcing services cover many areas of law, in fact, laws of 2 countries.
How To Control Risks
Being specialists in software outsourcing, Belitsoft can assure you that these problems can be solved or avoided if approached professionally:
- Assess the capabilities of a vendor by examining its previous projects and turning to their customers for references. The best companies that provide outsourced software development care much about gaining a positive reputation. This will guarantee new clients, bigger projects, and growth. Hence, it is worth to learn how long the company is on the market and whether it grows or not.
- Take your time to examine the legal issues for both sides – it will save you from hassle in the future. Your potential vendor should be careful with your confidential data.
- Make your demands clear to your vendor (your objectives, expected results etc.) and discuss the finest technical details beforehand. Find out what solutions they offer to guarantee the success of your project.
- Make sure the communication infrastructure is stable and secure. Agree on time adjustments if you outsource to a company located in another time zone. It is important to be able to control the process of project development.
- Pay attention to scheduling. Set intervals of time at which you expect to receive information on the progress of your project development. If you define what and when should be done, you are more likely to be in control at all stages and to actually know at which stage the development process is now.
- Communicate with your outsourced teams on a daily basis.
- Insist on creating tests before software is developed. It is useful for both clarifying what software should do at the beginning and testing for basic system functionality afterward. Integration testing is needed to ensure a high level of performance.
- You should know how your software works. Architectural documents and installation instructions (knowledge management) should be written along with software development.
We live in a competitive world, and, to be successful, outsourcing services providers have to ensure high quality of cooperation process. Thus, good outsourcing vendors do their best to maintain a good reputation.