.NET Development Services
.NET development is applications development with .NET
developer platform, created by Microsoft, using C#, F#, or Visual Basic programming
is a server-side framework for creating dynamic web sites, applications and services. It is
suitable both for small to mid-scale projects and for large enterprise applications. Companies
choose custom .NET software development services to scale their IT resources quickly and reduce
the delivery time.
Outsource .NET development to Belitsoft software development company! Custom software development based on .NET technologies is one of priority areas. Since 2006, our dotNet experts have been offering .NET development services globally (the USA, the UK, European countries, Israel, Canada and others). Belitsoft is capable of .NET applications development, Internet and Intranet-oriented websites design and deployment, robust and multi-functional web applications creation. We successfully implemented projects of different complexity and for various industries. Our .NET developers are always aware of the latest trends of Microsoft production to provide our customers with effective business solutions. Hire dedicated .NET developers to get high-performing and easily scaling team that can be involved in your projects on demand.
Being a client-oriented custom software development company Belitsoft is committed to providing high-quality .NET application development services.
Our Mission is to delight our clients in the quality of our software development service and provide an attractive job opportunity environment for our teams.
We create trust by doing our best in delivering what's been agreed plus a bit more than expected.
Vladimir Tursin CEO/Co-Founder
.NET Web Development
We provide REST API development services, create microservices, real-time apps and web pages by applying the ASP.NET Core extension of the .NET platform with tools and libraries for Windows, Linux, macOS, and Docker.
Real-time apps. To add real-time functionality to your dashboards, maps, games, chats and to other types of applications that require high-frequency updates from the server, we utilize SignalR. We develop SignalR-based server apps to enable your customer-facing apps receive real-time messages on web, mobile, or desktop platforms without hitting a refresh button. We help you publish your ASP.NET Core SignalR app to Azure App Service and to manage it.
REST APIs and Microservices. To scale complex software solutions (mobile, desktop, games, web, and more), we break them out into REST microservices using ASP.NET Core, the web framework for .NET. Such microservices can run within Docker containers on all major cloud platforms, including Azure. If you have an existing application, we help you adopt microservices without completely overwriting your app. If necessary, we mix microservices written in .NET, Node.js, Java, Go, or any other language.
.NET Mobile Development
Native mobile apps. We build beautiful fully native or hybrid apps with C# and Xamarin/.NET MAUI (evolution of the Xamarin.Forms toolkit). Xamarin/.NET MAUI extends the .NET developer platform with tools and libraries specifically for building apps for Android, iOS, tvOS, watchOS, macOS, and Windows. Our Xamarin development company uses over 60 cross-platform APIs for accessing native device features such as the GPS/geolocation; isolated storage; sensors (accelerometer, compass, and gyroscope); battery and network states; camera, and a whole lot more.
Backend services for native mobile apps. We use ASP.NET Core to create backend services to support native mobile apps. While ASP.NET Core may act as an API backend, Angular, Vue or React may act as the rich, client-side user interface (UI) of your frontend app.
Modernization of your .NET-based software and related infrastructure to improve performance
Our application modernization services focus on issues with slow performance, if your staff or clients struggle with smooth web and mobile access to your .NET-based applications, and you want to scale up the team of .NET developers quickly.
Optimizing existing functionality
Targeted refactoring of the legacy code by implementing more modern and efficient approaches that allow you to solve tasks faster;
Optimizing databases (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, LiteDB, etc.) for minimizing the response time of users’ requests;
Software architecture redesigning (if necessary): separating frontend and backend by creating SPA for each application and REST Web API to increase servers performance up to 30%.
.NET Migration Services (Migrating to .NET Core)
Checking compliance with .NET Core requirements to avoid accessibility or compatibility issues after migration;
Upgrading technologies incompatible with .NET Core, as well as ensuring that all necessary dependencies, including APIs, still work;
Migrating platform-specific (native) and 3rd-party libraries to NET.Core;
Further .NET software optimization after migration, if needed, such as query profiling and optimizing the database, reducing the use of the stored procedures in DB, using more effective APIs for .NET Core for better performance.
Choosing a cloud provider that will best deliver the value your company expects from migrating your .NET software to the cloud by creating a Proof of Concept;
Assessing scope of work and expenses to offer you the most straightforward and suitable migration plan;
Modernizing .NET software for the cloud to lower the migration costs and meet the requirements of the selected cloud provider;
Deploying your .NET software to the cloud with near-zero downtime by dividing the process into steps, such as the database migration and security enhancement;
Further app optimization to reduce costs and expand the benefits of using cloud services to the maximum.
Ensuring excellent software performance by applying functional testing, performance testing, migration testing, and others when needed;
Enhancing User Experience with the help of usability testing, GUI testing, and others on demand;
Ensuring smooth integration of new features into your .NET software using integration testing and regression testing.
Why Choose Belitsoft
- Our 50+ Microsoft Net development team (talented project managers, business analysts, dotNet developers, QA and support engineers, system administrators) are ready to share their expertise. Our .NET software developers will make a realistic roadmap for the implementation of your ideas and will deliver a product matching your business goals.
In 2015, Belitsoft .NET programming company got an official Microsoft Gold Application
Development company status. This status reflected not only the highly qualified staff
and software quality of Belitsoft, but also proved the significant experience as a Net
app development company.
- Belitsoft Is Featured Among 20 Most Promising .NET Development Solution Providers by CIOReview.
- Hire ASP.Net programmers at Belitsoft whether you have small or large project. Our Microsoft Net application development company has long-term clients who ordered custom ASP web development and now receive technical maintenance and customers' support services for the developed products.
- We have big experience of .NET development including ASP development: web applications, web portals, custom SharePoint-based solutions for EDMS and eLearning, applications for Office 365, etc. See our selected .NET case studies.
- Each custom solution receives support during a warranty period. Belitsoft .NET software development company provides 6+ month warranty with SLA (Service Level Agreement) for the projects developed by our .NET / ASP developers and on-demand prioritized support.
- Outsourced .NET application development using dedicated teams and flexible cooperation conditions shortens time-to-market period and grants in time and within budget delivery.
- Our clients trust us and value all the range of services we provide from .NET development consulting to product development and maintenance. See our clients and testimonials.
- Hire best .NET developers at Belitsoft to get significantly shorten adaptation period after a new solution has been integrated into software environment of your company.