Our MongoDB Database Development Services
Custom Database Development
We create smart web and mobile applications that run at their highest performance and capacity needs, using high scalability, flexibility, and a rich set of features of the MongoDB database management system. The MongoDB development services cover requirements gathering, data modeling, indexing, ensuring security, scaling, backup, and recovery. Then, we develop APIs that allow the application to interact with the MongoDB database and develop the application, using a programming language such as Java, Python, or Node.js. Finally, we conduct testing and deployment of the app and the MongoDB database in a standalone, replica set, or shared cluster deployment.
Database Migration to MongoDB
We facilitate data transfer from existing sources to MongoDB, which is is beneficial for businesses upgrading their database systems or switching to a more efficient and scalable system., leveraging its scalability, performance, and flexibility. This or allowings enterprises to enjoy the advantages of both relational SQL and noSQL databases. Our skilled database developers excel in schema design, migration strategy identification, and execution, all while ensuring near-zero downtime. The service involves data extraction, transformation, and loading with near-zero downtime. If needed, we update the database schema and modify data structures to optimize database performance. Then, testing and validation take place to verify performance. Once the migration is complete, the service provider will deploy the new MongoDB database and ensure that it is properly configured and optimized for the organization's needs.
MongoDB Database Implementation
Implementing MongoDB includes the installation, configuration, deployment, testing, and documentation of the MongoDB database management system. Our experienced MongoDB developers designs a database schema based on the type and amount of data to be stored, the performance and scalability needs of the app, the security and access control requirements, the integration with other systems, business evolution, the potential for data analytics, and any regulatory or compliance standards that may apply to the data. On demand, MongoDB setup and implementation service may also involve training services to help the organization's staff get familiar with MongoDB and how to use it effectively.
RESTful APIs Development
Our team specializes in developing RESTful API systems, servers, and interfaces that enable seamless interaction, reading, and writing of MongoDB data across a range of languages including .NET, Java, PHP, Node.js, and Python. With our expertise in MongoDB development, we're able to build high-performance, scalable systems that deliver exceptional results for our clients. This includes creating collections, indexes, defining the relationships between data entities, as well as the installation, configuration, and setup of MongoDB databases. MongoDB implementation can help drive improvements in your organization's workflows, leading to more efficient document management.
We offer Business Intelligence services to use MongoDB flexible schema for handling large volumes of data and performing complex queries. In addition, we can easily integrate MongoDB with popular BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, and QlikView, providing businesses with a seamless experience of data visualization and reporting. Our team also uses MongoDB's analytics and visualization tools (MongoDB BI Connector, MongoDB Charts) to gain insights into a company's data to create custom and appealing visualizations. We can also group, filter, and consolidate data in real-time through MongoDB's aggregation pipeline, data modeling, and integration.
To establish a connected data network, our developers integrate the MongoDB database with your expanding business systems, web applications, and cloud services. The service involves the analysis of the existing software and tools, developing an integration strategy, data migration, API development, testing and deployment of the MongoDB integration in the organization's IT environment. This integration allows businesses to gather and analyze data from different sources, providing a more comprehensive and accurate view of their operations, improving analytics, and favoring informed decision-making. By integrating MongoDB with customer-facing systems, we can also personalize your customer experiences, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
MongoDB Cloud Deployment
Our managed cloud solutions for MongoDB provide seamless integration with AWS and Azure cloud infrastructure. We offer comprehensive support in configuring MongoDB cloud optimization. Our qualified team will collaborate with you to provide a reliable, scalable, and cost-effective database solution that can be easily scaled up or down your database as per current requirements, saves costs on the infrastructure, and provides enhanced security features like encrypted connections, secure storage, and access control, which ensure the protection of critical business data from cyber threats.
Expert MongoDB Consultation
By engaging with the MongoDB consultants at Belitsoft, you can benefit from expert advice on tactics and techniques to speed up implementation, raise database performance, reinforce security, and cut costs. Our experience has provided us with the skills and resolution to be successful continually.
Serverless Web Application Development
MongoDB database developers can create robust automated flexible applications tailored to your needs and adjusted to spikes in visitor traffic. For that, the specialists build an architecture, develop front-end using modern front-end frameworks such as React, Vue.js or Angular and back-end logic. Once the web application has been developed, the service provider performs rigorous testing to ensure proper functioning.
Mobile App Backend Development
For developing high-demand mobile apps, a comprehensive database engine like MongoDB is essential. MongoDB mobile app backend development involves building the backend infrastructure for mobile applications using MongoDB, API development (RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs, etc.), creating cloud-based infrastructure. Also, the service provider can implement secure authentication and authorization mechanisms, add real-time data synchronization between the mobile app and the database, and optimize the app performance to ensure that the mobile application is responsive and fast.
Benefits of MongoDB Development
MongoDB enables data distribution across multiple cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Azure, with support for over 75 cloud regions. Besides, it’s hassle-free to manage. Atlas, MongoDB cloud service, offers effortless management on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. We are aiming to help you take full advantage of this open-source technology to drive innovation and growth.
MongoDB is one of the easiest databases to install and set up, making it an excellent choice for businesses of all sizes. It is a straightforward database that boasts a variety of features, such as ad hoc queries, file storage, load balancing, replication, and more. With its user-friendly interface, even those with little experience can quickly and intuitively navigate the software. We provide thorough guidance in using MongoDB, offering a set of tools facilitating data manipulation for developers, analysts and data scientists, so you can maximize its features and capabilities effortlessly.
Dynamic schema design is a function that eliminates the need to define the structure of a database in advance. MongoDB dynamic schema allows you to incorporate or remove fields effortlessly as your business needs evolve. Our skilled team can help you leverage this dynamic schema design to create a flexible and scalable database.
MongoDB is designed to handle high workloads and large amounts of data through its horizontal scaling capabilities, known as sharding. By distributing data management across multiple machines, MongoDB can provide high performance throughput operations, even with large data sets. Our team of experts can help you make the most of MongoDB sharding capabilities to ensure proper data management for growth.
MongoDB enables easy sorting, managing, and filtering of data, streamlining information access and analysis. Additionally, MongoDB can store extensive files and index them quickly, improving data retrieval times and reducing the overall workload on your system. Our team of experts leverages MongoDB's advanced data management capabilities to handle large volumes of data effectively and adapt to changing business needs.
MongoDB is well-suited for handling high volumes of data requests and processing large data loads with ease, thanks to its robust architecture and optimized query execution capabilities. With rich JSON documents, MongoDB provides the most natural and productive approach to working with data, which enables the creation of dynamic schemas with a high degree of versatility. Our team harnesses the full potential of MongoDB's advanced data processing capabilities to analyze and gain insights from complex data structures.
Analytics and Query
MongoDB offers powerful query tools that enable efficient data processing, including the ability to use map-reduce scripts to analyze large datasets. Its eloquent query language allows filtering and sorting of records by any field, no matter the nesting. With MongoDB, you can quickly access data and perform complex queries using a flexible query language that supports deep queries into documents and complex analytics.
MongoDB uses sharding to scale its storage capacity horizontally as data size grows. It distributes files into small chunks and stores each set of data in its own document within the same collection. MongoDB also uses GridFS specifications to manage and store files. This enables efficient data organization and management as well as expansion of storage capacity.
MongoDB provides robust security features and capabilities to address both new and existing privacy and compliance concerns.
Using MongoDB can save expenses, as well as reduce maintenance costs because of simpler data models and automatic repair functionality.
Full-Cycle MongoDB Development Process
We offer comprehensive guidance to businesses in all stages of software development, delivering efficient and well-designed solutions, optimizing business operations.
- Collecting and analyzing requirements. The service we provide includes a comprehensive risk assessment, thorough market research, detailed competitor analysis, and effective strategy planning to help you stay ahead of their competition and create successful strategies for business evolution.
- Business analysis. Business analysis aims to evaluate and examine the project idea to ensure its feasibility and success. Based on the evaluation, we assign the right team and resources, and develop a detailed plan with milestones to ensure timely delivery.
- Development and testing. As we continue through development and testing, we assure the database adheres to best practices, industry standards, and guidelines and is free from mistakes through continual testing. This guarantees the efficiency and reliability of the software we develop.
- Maintenance. Maintaining the software by updating and sustaining it is necessary to guarantee its effectiveness in the software development lifecycle. Technical errors, outdated software, and changing business needs all require this stage. Our technical support team ensures that your software runs smoothly by offering full maintenance services that cover bug fixes, patch updates, troubleshooting, and security enhancements. You receive comprehensive support service, as Belitsoft takes on full responsibility for our services throughout their lifecycle.
MongoDB Solutions for Any Business
For Large Enterprises
- Strategy development for mobile and web platforms
- Mobile application development for both Android and iOS platforms
- Consultation and technical expertise for various business needs
For Small Businesses & Startups
- Development of MVP and prototypes
- Web and mobile application development
- Support and maintenance
Why MongoDB Development Services by Belitsoft
Years of Hands-On Expertise. As a leading MongoDB development company, we provide experienced developers from our 400+ employees’ pool to choose from. Our professionals are proficient in using programming languages and technologies like Ruby, Node.js, Angular, and Python to effectively communicate, write, and read data. They can provide solutions for your business in many fields, working as an extension of your in-house team, providing error-free code, and taking on projects from start to finish.
Uncompromised Quality Checks. We prioritize perfect quality with MongoDB development services. Our quality analysts carefully check every stage of development to ensure flawless accuracy. Security and functionality are our focus in code reviews. We strive to deliver faultless and user-friendly solutions at all times. Our MongoDB developers leverage automation platforms to conduct code reviews, and we also employ the latest tools to ensure faster and smoother deployment.
Business-Centered Solutions. We can build mobile and web apps quickly, with features and data that cater to a vast number of users. Our software solutions target CMS and eCommerce needs of any size. The team addresses enduring concerns, such as product data management and real-time analytics. While the process can be challenging, the result brings immense satisfaction.
Flexible Engagement Model. We tailor our approach to engage with customers according to their unique business needs. No matter how big or small your operations are, we can offer the correct level of assistance and guidance. We modify the structure of your dedicated team as per your project needs.
Quality And Transparency. Our mission is to deliver consistent and reliable services to guarantee your satisfaction. For successful completion, we assign a dedicated team of project manager, account manager, and developer. Using agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, or Lean, we guarantee transparency, flexibility, and collaboration among team members, while also ensuring that project goals and milestones are clearly defined and tracked. We make the development process visible to stakeholders, including regular reporting of progress, issues, and risks, so you take more informed decisions.
Hassle-Free Project Management. We believe in keeping our clients informed throughout the project and ensuring clear and effective communication between you and our development team. Our team of experts will work closely with you to fully understand your business needs and goals, incorporating them into the development process.
Agile Method. We manage projects by breaking them down into multiple stages, ensuring continuous collaboration with stakeholders and constant iteration and improvement at every step of the way. This approach allows us to remain flexible and responsive to changing needs and requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
Continuous Support. Our commitment to customer support extends beyond the completion of the project, with full support afterward. We stand by our customers, giving them the resources they need to ensure they get the best out of our solutions.
Confidentiality. Our company places a strong emphasis on data, content, and safety, focusing primarily on maintaining exceptional client data privacy. We prioritize confidentiality by signing an NDA with all MongoDB developers and maintain high levels of security to protect your intellectual property.
No freelance resources. We are passionate about providing the best service to our clients, which is why we have a dedicated team of full-time in-house MongoDB developers. Our team of expert developers, who have been carefully selected, guarantees the on-time delivery of any project.
Fast kick-off. We enable a quick hiring process and maintain staff on a bench, so projects can start in days or weeks.
Adaptable and affordable pricing model. Clients can customize their payment plans with Belitsoft on an hourly, monthly, or part-time basis.
Flexible MongoDB Hiring Models by Belitsoft
Java solutions we develop
At our MongoDB Development Company, we have a team of skilled developers who specialize in creating applications and websites across different industries.
Take advantage of MongoDB to generate feature-rich, dynamic, and powerful apps that will raise patient care and give healthcare staff simple access to data.
Implement the innovative solutions of MongoDB to elevate the education industry with e-learning, smart learning, and knowledge-based apps.
Benefit from MongoDB’s combination of enterprise-level database capabilities and cost-effective technology solutions. It can handle a high volume of transactions with minimal expense.
Create engaging games that bring in many users fast, leading to a growth in data volume. For such applications, a database system capable of storing large volumes of data is necessary. MongoDB can run more users and data as it scales up.
Leverage MongoDB's expansive opportunities in the financial services industry to stay ahead of your rivals and gain a competitive advantage.
Store and analyze large volumes of unstructured data for generating insights and making data-driven decisions.
Build a robust back-end system for content-rich applications and platforms that need quick response times. This is paticularly beneficial for companies like publishing houses that require storage space for large amounts of data in order to integrate various learning tools onto a single platform. MongoDB makes building content-based applications simpler and quicker, with improved access to data and the ability to store various types of content.
Transform your business into the digital era with our expertise in video streaming app development, AI chatbot creation, brand management, and CRM system implementation. Through MongoDB, companies can benefit from scalability. It is highly flexible and manages large loading while maintaining low latency in real-time scenarios, such as video and interactive content. MongoDB can efficiently handle millions of active users in real-time events.
Frequently Asked Questions
MongoDB is a general-purpose NoSQL document-oriented database designed for modern applications. Created for working with unstructured data, it’s used by Facebook, Google, Verizon, PayPal, Intuit, and many others.
MongoDB is a distributed database with high availability, horizontal scaling, and geographic distribution. It also provides support for ad hoc queries and indexing for easy access and analysis of data.
You can use MongoDB at no cost, however, managed services such as Atlas or AWS DocumentDB offer premium cloud services.
There is a wide selection of computing systems that use MongoDB, such as those on-premise and those in the cloud. Besides its common application, it is also employed in custom database development for configuration management, emerging data requirements, E-commerce product catalogs, and social networking sites.
Implementing suitable indexes to improve performance, refining backup and recovery processes, and following the best practices when integrating REST APIs into a framework or model are all part of a MongoDB developer's job.
MongoDB uses its own query language, called the MongoDB Query Language (MQL). The structure of MQL is not the same as SQL, which is regularly used for database tasks. The MongoDB documentation provides a comparison of the two query languages.
When your data is document-centric and does not fit well into a relational database schema, databases like MongoDB are very useful. It allows for accommodating massive scale, rapid prototyping, and some other use cases.
There are several factors that determine the cost of creating a MongoDB application, including the development platform, features, usage, and the selected team. Our consultants can provide you with a specific cost estimate for your MongoDB application by discussing your requirements.
If you want to accelerate project delivery with minimal investment, hiring dedicated MongoDB developers who work exclusively on your project is a smart choice. Other advantages of a dedicated team include:
- The development team operates as your in-house team, ensuring a close collaboration and seamless communication.
- Skilled MongoDB developers guarantee high-quality deliverables, satisfying the client's requirements and expectations.
- There are no start-up or hidden costs associated with hiring a dedicated MongoDB team, providing transparency and cost-effectiveness.
- You have complete control over the project, allowing you to direct the team towards the desired outcome.
- The hiring model is both cost-effective and flexible, enabling you to scale the team as per your project needs.
We recognize the importance of thoroughly testing and hiring MongoDB developers that suit your requirements. Hence, we have implemented a comprehensive interview process with multiple rounds of evaluations until you feel content. You can examine the candidate's experience in various projects.
- Candidate screening. We identify the right talents for you, evaluating tech and soft skills, logical ability and cultural compatibility through interviews.
- Test task. We require developers to go through intense testing that our clients typically provide for assessing their skills and confirming their interest.
- Technical test. Upon client's request, we evaluate developers' MongoDB-related knowledge and problem-solving abilities through open-ended questions and tricky problems. Our goal is to assess their technical skills and grasp their mental processes. We ensure a good fit through a background check.
- Giving specific feedback. We provide clear feedback on both the test task and the technical test after evaluating the developer's expertise.
- Shortlist top talents for your interview. We offer the opportunity to interview the developers we have shortlisted to ensure that they meet your requirements and are a suitable fit for your company.
- Hire the best. With our intelligent hiring process, you find the perfect developers for your needs. Our team sources, vets, matches, and manages developers, taking the guesswork out of the hiring process.
- Provide Infrastructure. We take care of a range of tasks and costs, including a comfortable work environment, payroll and tax management, legal support, hardware provision, insurance coverage, and robust infrastructure and security measures.
- Take on the Back-office process. We can handle your back-office processes, including custom recruiting, HR management, onboarding, retention, employment benefits, and hiring processes.
- Explain your needs to your software partner. On a set call to go through your needs, do not stress over giving all the specifics - just provide what you can. Share the project goals, skills and requirements for MongoDB developers.
- Shortlist the best MongoDB developers. We will review CVs and pick appropriate MongoDB developers. Choose the best ones and schedule a Zoom or Google Meet call with the candidates to evaluate their skills. You may also assign the selection to our specialist.
- Start working when ready. We manage the onboarding process for the MongoDB developers swiftly, taking care of the details, so you can focus on your work. It takes the burden of hiring off your shoulders, so you can get to work without delay.
- Iterate and scale on demand. Your MongoDB development needs may change as your business grows. The right vendor can quickly build your team, scaling it up and down as needed.
- Get the results regularly and on time. Performance reports provide a clear overview of the scope of work completed within sprints every 2 weeks, making the development process transparent and predictable. Use these reports to spot potential issues early in the project.
The rates for MongoDB development services may vary based on several factors, such as the developer's experience and expertise, location, and market conditions. Those with a great deal of expertise in the field may cost more, but they can complete tasks quickly, possess specialized knowledge, and can create top-notch results. Conversely, a less experienced developer will offer a more competitive rate, while still having enough proficiency to perform routine tasks.
The cost of MongoDB developers in the US usually varies with their level of expertise:
- juniors and middle-level developers around $20-90/hr
- and senior developers charging around $120/hr
Transparency and budgeting are a priority for us. We strive to keep our clients informed of costs and details related to MongoDB developers and are committed to customer satisfaction.