Backend Development Services
Web/Mobile App Backend Development
The expert dedicated backend developers build unbeatable backend systems for your web and mobile app. With their skills, your applications will perform flawlessly, remain stable, and be secure.
Database Development Services
Backend developers will extract valuable and concise information from complex data structures to provide valuable output when applied in your solutions. For that, backend developers are proficient in managing databases, including but not limited to MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, SQLite, Postgre SQL, and more.
API Integration and Programming
When you hire dedicated backend developers, they can seamlessly implement API programming to enable third-party integrations. They easily integrate the current backend with other applications with no complications.
Dedicated backend developers make sure that all of your project servers are efficient, speedy, and up to date with current project criteria. Skilled backend developers remain abreast of the newest technologies and tools to deliver risk-free and error-free server scripting services.
Proficient dedicated backend developers migrate your backend system to the cloud or build a new cloud-based system. They have expertise in AWS migration and development and Azure migration and development, and can help you modernize your software system. Hiring dedicated backend developers enables effective and advanced re-engineering.
We conduct rigorous testing of the software to prevent issues during the last delivery of the product. The team defines the development life cycle and application modules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Evaluating developer’s tech skills and experience based on project requirements
We use methods to test a candidate's tech skills and working experience:
- Technical interview asking specific questions related to the technologies and programming languages a candidate has listed on their CV.
- Technical test based on a practical task to test the candidate's skills in a specific area, such as database optimization or API design.
- Code review of the previous candidate's code samples (often in GitHub) to assess the knowledge, programming style, and attention to detail.
- Live coding during the interview, usually in a shared code editor, to assess coding skills in real-time.
Assessments help find a developer who will be a good fit for the project or the team, can work with minimal supervision, and comprehend the project specifications.
Evaluating the developer's soft skills that will favor your project
Together with hard skills, we always evaluate soft skills, ensuring that a developer will contribute to the success of your project:
- Self-learning and adapting to new tools and methodologies increases backend developer productivity in creating scalable, and easy-to-use software for you.
- The ability to converse with colleagues, customers, and business stakeholders and articulate technical principles to those without technical expertise, besides the skill to listen and comprehend the needs and expectations of others, is essential for a successful workflow.
- Collaboration in a group for delegating tasks, sharing knowledge, and solving problems together with other team members, such as designers, project managers, and stakeholders, to combine forces for achieving total effectiveness.
- Problem-solving skills to think critically, analyze information and come up with creative solutions to work independently, keep up high productivity, and effectively troubleshoot and debug code to guarantee the quality and stability of the final product.
- Time management to handle multiple tasks, prioritize time effectively, and meet commitments, avoiding underestimated deadlines, over-promising in deliverables, and frustration among stakeholders.
Setting up regular transparent communication
When our developers get a task, they log it in tools like Jira or Clickup. That’s how a client can see the number of current tasks and who handles what.
Every dedicated backend developer logs all the work in Jira during the process, so the client can always track the progress. When questions arise, we arrange meetings or calls by Skype, Zoom, Google Meets, etc. for getting responses.
Client representatives with the product expertise join us in regular meetings.
We provide timely updates and feedback to the client at the end of each sprint.
Keeping flexibility in the project management
Belitsoft and a client mutually agree on the most effective project management method (for example, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban, or Three-Point Estimation Technique).
According to the selected method, we set up a working process. For example, if we choose Agile, we divide our work into 2-week sprints and assign the roles (Project Manager, Scrum Master, Team Lead, etc.).
During the project lifecycle, we keep on analyzing accomplishments to adjust the workflow of dedicated developers. We offer advice based on the client's specialists' performance, by mutual consent.
Scaling the team of dedicated backend developers quickly on demand
If the project scope grows or the development process requires changes, we scale up or down the number of dedicated backend developers in your team.
We put together a team of experienced senior level backend developers who can quickly start making progress, and help teach new members the project.
The onboarding process of every new hire may take 2 months considering the specifics of the knowledge domain, which significantly delays product or service delivery time.
We’ve created a strategy for onboarding a newcomer and delivering results within about 2 weeks only.
- A new hire package. Every newcomer gets all the training materials and internal resources to dive into the project without the need to guess or constantly ask their new colleagues or mentors.
- Mentorship. A newcomer gets a mentor whose task is to explain short-term expectations and assign their first project.
Motivating employees to grow
Encouraging employees to learn continually benefits both the company and the staff.
The major outcomes of employees’ education are:
- discovering and using employees’ potential
- satisfying employees’ professional ambitions and needs for self-fulfillment
Dealing with interpersonal issues and building a trust-based relationship
Every 2-3 months, we review employees to estimate the level of productivity, satisfaction, and potential and to timely detect interpersonal problems that usually lead to bad performance.
Teams and their managers do their best to overcome the concern once it is raised.
Invest in the best solution for your needs - choose Belitsoft’s team of talented backend developers who recognize how to deliver software that users appreciate and pay for.
Technologies We Offer
By selecting the right back-end technologies and well-versed back-end developers, you ensure that your software interacts with users and performs correctly, handles business logic effectively, scales easily, supports integrations, manages and hosts data securely.
.NET Back-End Development
Java Back-End Development
Python Back-End Development
Node.js Back-End Development
PHP Back-End Development
Get senior-level developers that will apply their years-long expertise in back-end development services to deliver you a scalable and high-performing web application with consistent business logic and advanced security.GET A FREE QUOTE
Enhance your business operations with our modernization services for backend systems. We specialize in updating the server-side of your applications, taking care of essential aspects such as data management, application logic, server hosting, and system integration. Our comprehensive services include transitioning to more modern and scalable architectures, updating databases and storage systems, enhancing security practices, and automating processes for efficiency.