We got this contract for a number of reasons:
Belitsoft has been successfully working in the eLearning domain since 2007.
Our team was proactive and helpful in communication.
The quote our team has offered was the best in terms of price-quality ratio.
Ticken is based on JoomlaLMS, which is already had some of the necessary features. This saved our client’s money and helped launch Ticken earlier.
The team has built several unique elements, including a plugin for counting errors, new reports, and an interactive online keyboard.
Game-based learning has proven to be an effective method. Ticken includes it as another way of enhancing the student experience.
Ticken went live over 10 years ago and has been improved, expanded, and supported ever since. It was and still is the fastest typing course on the market, as all the 30 lessons take only 15 hours and raise the student’s touch-typing speed to 140 characters per minute. Since the beginning, almost 100,000 people have completed the course, with 98% of them passing the final exam from the first try.
The system has won both the hearts of users and those of critics. The reviewers give Ticken at least 8/10. And in 2010 it won a prestigious “Thuiswinkel Starters Award.” The happy founder of Ticken.nl and our customer Martin Beijer received not only a trophy, but also a sponsorship communications package worth €89634.
- Video Lessons to provide learners with a theoretical basis for the exercises.
- Exercises as a core function to teach touch-typing;
- Seven Typing Games to entertain the younger audience and help the students retain what they’ve learned;
- Personal Stats Page to help users track their progress;
- Statistics Comparison to create a bit of a competition between the learners and motivate them to improve;
- Exams and certification to test the users and reward them with a personalized diploma when they succeed;
- Four Language Versions. Includes English, Dutch, German and French.