Our client is an insurance software development company with offices in UK and Estonia offering insurance policy management software for insurance brokers and insurance agents and serving customers in 52 countries around the globe (5496 brokers). Together we have generated ~1.5 million policies. And to top it off 107mln. € written premium.
- The goal of your job is to develop and manage insurance software by improving existing functionality or developing new features while making changes in all three (database, business logic, and presentation) layers.
- Strong knowledge of common PHP (4+ years);
- Knowledge and experience in Laravel;
- Knowledge of OOP, MVC, understanding design patterns, SOLID;
- Good knowledge of relational database MySQL and the use of it in a heavy load environment;
- Knowledge of REST API, SOAP and other technologies that exchange data between systems;
- Good overview of modern web technologies and applications;
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must;
- Quick, keen on self-improvement, as well as accurate and capable to work independently.
- English courses
- Health insurance
- Sport compensation
- Psychologist compensation
- Discount program
- Corporate events and team building
- Corporate library
- Remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- Activities in the office- kicker, table tennis, PlayStation, music room
- LTEPP (Long Term Employee Partnership Program)