We have a client from Israel who is global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide. The project is connected with the software which provides ability to manage and control internet mobile traffic as for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer;
- Experience with Java;
- Experience with UI & API automation, good knowledge of Linux & Jenkins;
- Working experience with management applications, statistic and analytics of graphs and reports, root cause analysis;
- Conversational level of English.
Good to know:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science computer engineering or a related field;
- Experience with scripting/programming language – Bash or Python;
- Experience with mobile automation;
- Experience with desktop automation;
- Experience DevOps\Network administration;
- Working experience with traffic generators such as Trex and Tcpreply;
- Working experience in using test tools and writing test plans.
- English courses
- Sport compensation
- Psychologist compensation
- Discount program
- Corporate events and team building
- Corporate library
- Remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- Activities in the office- kicker, table tennis, PlayStation, music room
- LTEPP (Long Term Employee Partnership Program)