The project is connected with the software which provides the ability to manage and control internet mobile traffic for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
- Facilitating getting the work done: roadmap, planning, grooming, execution, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Problem-solving, remove blockers and constraints.
- Assisting with internal and external communication.
- Assist the team to improve traceability, accountability and transparency.
Need to have:
- English (written and spoken) upper-intermediate or higher;
- One-year experience as Scrum Master (or Product/Delivery Manager role) in software development;
- Understanding software development processes and procedures;
- Experience leading daily scrums, sprint retrospective, grooming meeting, sprint planning, release planning - reference letter from a previous employer is a big plus;
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), project management tools (Jira, Confluence);
- Overall personal skills: communication, mentoring skills, quick learner, passionate, motivated and self-managed.
Nice to have:
- Two years’ experience in software development.
- Certified Scrum Master or others in the area of Project Management.
- Graduate in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of DevOps/DecSecOps practices and tools (Github, Bitbucket, Jenkins).
- English courses
- Sport compensation
- Psychologist compensation
- Discount program
- Corporate events and team building
- Corporate library
- Remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- Activities in the office- kicker, table tennis, PlayStation, music room
- LTEPP (Long Term Employee Partnership Program)
Apply for this job