As part of the team, you'll be responsible for using your creativity, excellent problem solving and technical skills to deliver the Folio application for Android to every person on the planet. You’ll instrument, measure, optimize and build high-quality architectures and code feature areas such as Document processing, Face processing, Wallet management and more. As an Android engineer, you will work closely with designers, user researchers, data scientists, product managers, and the engineers that support the developer platform and infrastructure. You will use your passion and in-depth knowledge of all things to craft the client components and features that will shape the future of Folio for Android.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Participate in the development of Folio Mobile application and Folio Mobile SDK
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Manages projects with timely deadlines.
- Write clear, concise, and well-documented code.
- Communicates frequently with management; detailing progress on the development effort
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proven working experience in software development and Android skills development 4 years or more
- Experience with Android SDK
- Have published one or more Android apps in the Google market
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Deep familiarity with Java and Kotlin
- Experience with MVVM, MVI
- Experience with Kotlin coroutines
- Experience with Jetpack Compose, Jetpack Components
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Proficient in git
- English B1
Good to know:
- Experience with Figma
- Health Insurance
- English courses
- Sport compensation
- Psychologist compensation
- Discount program
- Corporate events and team building
- Corporate library
- Remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- Activities in the office- kicker, table tennis, PlayStation, music room
- LTEPP (Long Term Employee Partnership Program)