- Design and implement best in class development and production (Kubernetes) environments including modern CI/CD flows.
- Take an active role in the configuration and maintenance of logging and monitoring tools in Kubernetes clusters.
- Take an active role in the configuration and maintenance of a diverse range of security tools in the cloud (GCP).
- B.Sc in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps engineering.
- Expert in Kubernetes and Docker in production environments: both on-premise and GCP.
- Expert in modern Kubernetes-native CI/CD tools (e.g., ArgoCD, FluxCD) and GitHub.
- Expert in modern logging and monitoring: Loki, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Expert in infrastructure management, both on-premise and in the cloud: Ansible, Terraform, Kubesray.
- SQL and Nosql databases: PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch.
- Experience deploying IAM (Identity Access Management) solutions, (e.g. Ory, Okta, Auth0, Cognito). Ory
- Excellent scripting using Python, Go, Bash
- Experience with Kubernetes in additional cloud providers: AWS/Azure/DigitalOcean
- Experience comprehensively securing and monitoring GCP/AWS/Azure/ with hands-on experience.
- GCP/AWS/Azure Security Engineering, Architecting or Security Specialty certification
- Information Security Certification
Apply for this job