We are building a new team for a long term project which is connected with monitoring, troubleshooting, and analytics of virtual environments, on-premise and cloud.
We are seeking for a Full Stuck developer who will join current team consists of developers and QAs and also will take part in the development of new version of the product on network security (Monitoring tool) which is building and developing almost from scratch.
- Knowledge of React ( web ) + Redux (3+ years)
- Knowledge of NodeJS / C# / Java (3+ years)
- Knowledge of DB (3+ years)
- Knowledge of HTML + CSS (1 year)
- English level: B1+
- Experience in ECMAScript, HTML5, SCSS and modern stack like Babel, and Webpack
- Team player, Keen eye for good design and practical user experience/user interface design
- Comfortable tackling new problems and thinking outside the box
Good to know:
- Experience with performance and profiling tools;
- Experience with .Net or Scala.
- English courses
- Sport compensation
- Psychologist compensation
- Discount program
- Corporate events and team building
- Corporate library
- Remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- Activities in the office- kicker, table tennis, PlayStation, music room
- LTEPP (Long Term Employee Partnership Program)