Vladimir Tursin is a Co-Founder and Managing Director.
2004 – Started the company with Alexander Beresnyakov in 2004. Throughout his career in Belitsoft has worked as Sales Manager, HR/recruiting manager, Support Manager, Project Manager, etc.; Present – Managing Director of the Company.
- Creates strategic partnerships;
- Helps to create efficient software development dedicated teams/centers for foreign companies;
- Manages outsourcing software development projects;
- Manages Marketing, Sales, Recruiting, HR departments;
- Supervises other major processes in the company.
Vladimir believes that success can’t come without hard work and has a passion for moving forward and thinking out of the box. He strongly supports the idea that software development outsourcing is not merely providing pure technical skills but also a service for the customer. Vladimir was in charge of creating the company’s core values and he is the best at supporting these values at Belitsoft.