Solution: Customer Relationships Management Enterprise Resource Planning
- Technologies and platforms: CRM, ERP, Ajax, HTML, Laravel, PHP, MySQL
- Effort: 2000 hours, ongoing support
Organizations need to collect, store, manage and interpret data from many business activities. Enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is a software to meet these needs.
Belitsoft Company has created an efficient PHP-based ERP software for a granite industry vendor from Canada. The system is aimed at organizing current client company’s workflows in one program environment divided among several modules.
ERP SOFTWARE MODULES
- Projects dashboards for checking project status and work progress, required project materials.
- Selection form for creating mockups of future projects with exact materials etc. and sending them to the client for approval via email or print it for signing.
- Quote module for quickly estimating the project materials and sending it for approval.
- Client database (dealers, distributors, retail) with exact contacts, discounts and payments conditions. Each client’s page has linked blocks with connected invoices, projects and quotes.
- Purchase orders. Special DB with all orders and their status. Updates for each project and project crew are sending automatically.
- Invoices database, which are created automatically using special rules and workflows with all statuses (sent, paid, not paid).
- Reports module provides quick possibility to create all needed reports for all aspects of production process.
- Calendar module is connected with managing, dividing and showing events connected with technological process for each project.
- Admin module to create and manage all the important aspects of the system: employees, materials, workflows, project templates, access level and etc. This module provides flexibility to adjust system for changing rules in industry.
- Home Dashboard of all activities in the system: news and updates, short preview and quick user access to the projects, tasks and calendar events.