We have a project which is related to a global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide. We are looking for new QA manual specialists add them to existing team and help to speed up the process of QA Manual activities connected with new solutions for network congestion.
- Be a key part of the development team of a new product for network congestion.
- Review and shape the system requirements of the system.
- Design test plans and perform them.
- Be a part of the reviewers of the SW architecture of a new product for network congestion.
- Understand the system's operation, capabilities, and limitations.
- Understand customers' deployments and analyze their behavior.
- Be a part of field case investigations and research activities.
- At least 3 years of previous experience as a QA engineer in telecommunication systems.
- Solid knowledge in IP networking and protocols (L2-L4).
- Experience with Linux OS environment.
- Experience with real-time systems.
- Highly motivated and great collaboration capabilities.
- Great communications skills in English.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Good to know:
- Experience in testing systems for cellular networks.
- Previous work with traffic generators for load and performance tests.
- English courses
- Sport compensation
- Psychologist compensation
- Discount program
- Corporate events and team building
- Corporate library
- Remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- Activities in the office- kicker, table tennis, PlayStation, music room
- LTEPP (Long Term Employee Partnership Program)