Belitsoft was approached by a principal of an advertising agency from the USA. The client’s company was steadily winning new business and expanding its portfolio. Company was doing great, but as a side effect their existing processes were not effective enough for managing a large and diverse number of accounts, so a new automated solution was needed.
- Technologies and platforms: Office365, AZURE, Angular
- Effort: 12 man-months
The customer has chosen us because of the following reasons:
- A Microsoft Gold application partner status, proving our expertise with MS products;
- 5 hours working day overlap, which made cooperation easier;
- Competitive pricing;
- Belitsoft demonstrated examples of similar systems we’ve built before.
The customer had a clear vision of the project and time for creating a detailed requirements document. So the Fixed Price cooperation model along with Agile methodology was the most appropriate approach.
The client has appointed one of his managers as a point of contact for the development team. She has proved to be a great help in understanding the end users’ work environment and needs. Most of the communication was done through Skype, although the customer’s representative also had access to the team’s Jira.
The team has created the system based on Office 365. Its most notable features included:
- Several types of reports
- Integration with 3rd-party advertising tools
- Mobile-friendly dashboard
- Budget burndown tracker
- Filters by location, client, activity etc.
The system was cloud-based, which allowed collaboration between teams in several offices across the US East Coast.
The customer and his employees were satisfied with their new tool. Over the course of development the client came up with several ideas for improvement and new features to be implemented. The team is currently working on enhancing the functionality of the application.