- Technologies and platforms: ASP.Net MVC, RoR, Java, Ajax, Angular JS, HTML/CSS, MSSQL, Oracle
- Team Size: Project manager/ Business analyst, 3 Team Leads, 16 developers
This company has its own products for organizing international calls and a lot of internal ERP and CRM systems for managing sales and financial activity with its direct client, dealers, and resellers (a few million users in total).
Customer wanted to outsource some of his development needs to the company, which will be able to work in overlapping NY hours, providing the best possible results and organizing the whole process according to the special corporate policy.
The initial cooperation was based on Fix Price type of contract. Our company has developed several projects in short terms, using our best developers, project manager and testers. During some period of time the management from both sides decided to intensify cooperation using more effective and visible model of work – Dedicated team. The main reasons for that were:
- To keep developers who already worked on their projects, only for Customer projects.
- Dedicated team model provides the best pricing for the Customer interested in long-term relations with the only team.
- Quick team growth and assurance that new team members will be used only on Customer's projects allowing them to work more efficiently when understanding Customer's business.
Our main proposal was to start using our reliable employees, who can be as initial core / leaders for growing teams. This approach was successful for both parties. It helped us to provide the Customer with perfect results at the initial and later stages. Those core developers were able to select (after approval from customer’s side) the appropriate specialists according to the customer’s requirements (proven working experience, good communication skills, fluent level of English and etc.) and lead them to deliver good service, programming.
We've been cooperating for more than 2 years already and we’re going to continue working together. Dedicated team model goals of work (such as stable team, a good understanding of customer’s business, quick growing, reliable communication and etc.) were achieved with this Customer.