Belitsoft Company has created an efficient PHP-based EDM software for a Parliament. It is an open web portal that provides the possibility to track Members of Parliament (MPs)' written questions (inquiries) and their execution status.
Organizations need to manage, store, send and track digital documents related to organizational processes. Electronic Document Management (EDM) System is a software to meet these needs.
Written questions is an official procedure in different countries that allows MPs to ask government ministers for information on the work, policy decisions and actions of government departments (economy, defense, state, social sphere, legislative acts etc.). The questions help hold the Government accountable to Parliament and to citizens.
- Integration with the Parliament Back Office System;
- MP's Personal Page with information about the date of questions, its category, number of likes, status (the response was received on time without terms violation; the response was received after the deadline; response was not received, terms violation) etc.;
- Filtering options to help narrow down choice of the questions according to the subjects, committees, factions (groups), submission date, popularity and answers date;
- The ability of external users (citizens) to follow, rate and share information through popular social networks;
- The ability of ministries and MPs to comment and participate in discussions.
- Technologies and platforms: PHP, HTML5, CSS3, React.JS, Yii
- Effort: 1600 man-hours