Alexander Kom is a Business Development Director/Head of Sales Department
Alexander joined Belitsoft in 2008; he started his career in software development here and has been working for the subsequent growth of the company's customers’ base.
His area of responsibility includes:
- Being sales manager / account manager / service delivery manager on his projects.
- Coordination of Recruitment Department in the company.
- Strategic planning and coordination of some internal departments.
- Building Dedicated Teams in software development and taking decisions and negotiating issues related to it.
- Negotiation and deal making process, working with key clients.
- Organizational issues and improvement of cooperation/communication between development team and direct customers.
- Assist in resolution of various disputes during software development process.
- Creating network of Independent Vendors.
- Helping to get and deliver Fixed Price, Time and Material projects.
- Responsibility of Income growth of the company.
The main purpose of his activities can be stated as: the ultimate goal of all efforts is the result. The result should meet the qualitative and financial criteria for which it was achieved.