We have a client from Israel who is global provider of leading innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises worldwide. The project is connected with the software which provides ability to protect and manage internet mobile traffic for big mobile operators (around the world) the same as for private users.
This position includes managing, establishing and maintaining DevOps infrastructures on-prem and on private or public clouds. Working with the development teams and implementing new technologies. Responsible for developing and maintaining our CI/CD pipelines, and tools to accelerate and optimize our delivery.
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps and/or development teams
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Extensive knowledge of DeVops pipelines and procedures, networking, and monitoring production systems
- Working experience with deployment technologies as K8s, docker, helm
- Experience with templating infrastructure and configuration management technologies like Ansible, terraform, terragrunt
- Solid understanding of deployment in a large scale tier-1 operator
- Extensive knowledge with virtualization technologies as KVM, VMWare, LXC
- Knowledge of using various infrastructures like AWS, openstack, Robin.io and Azure – Any other cloud infra is an extra
- Experience in building CI pipelines from git to deployable artifacts
- Programming skills, scripting languages & build tools – Bash, Python, PowerShell, Groovy, go or Jinja
- Ability to work well both independently and in diverse teams
- Experience of working with global teams.
- English courses
- Sport compensation
- Psychologist compensation
- Discount program
- Corporate events and team building
- Corporate library
- Remote work options
- Flexible working hours
- Activities in the office- kicker, table tennis, PlayStation, music room
- LTEPP (Long Term Employee Partnership Program)